The MCO-170AIC-UV CO2 incubator with Safe Cell UV technology from Panasonic is designed to deliver outstanding quality in performance, maximise cell culture efficiency and provide optimum results and reproducibility.
Developed specifically for the safe, consistent cultivation of successful cell lines, the range claims to offer the highest levels of precision, security and ease of use.
- Integrated shelf supports provide space for more culture vessels.
- Easy to clean interior.
- Full colour LCD touch screen gives clear information of incubator status (chamber temperature, CO2 level, door open status and alarms).
- Easy access to controller functions for fast, convenient set-up.
- Graphical chart display allows users to quickly review incubator performance.
- USB port allows laboratories to optimise cell culture protocols and adhere to standard operating procedures by conveniently transferring logged data to a USB stick.
- Direct heat and air jacket system for high precision temperature control and rapid recovery, ensuring cultures are always maintained under optimum conditions.
- Dual IR CO2 sensor maintains accurate control of critical CO2 levels by minimising the effect of temperature and humidity changes during door opening.
- Precise culture environment is ensured by advanced PID control of CO2 and temperature.
- Enhanced insulation performance and lower energy consumption means users can achieve improved culture conditions, along with a reduction in electrical running costs.
- To provide optimum protection for valuable cultures, MCO-170AIC CO2 incubators incorporate continuous background contamination control with Panasonic’s InCu saFe copper-enriched stainless steel interior and Safe Cell UV technology, with new increased UV lamp life, which sterilises airborne and water pan contaminants.
The optional H2O2 vapour sterilisation cycle provides a complete, validatable decontamination with a downtime of less than three hours.
For enhanced security, the incubators are also offered with a new optional electric door lock with password.