Balances, electronic, precision, 572 series
- Weighing speed adjustable in two stages.
- Unit transfer to bullion and non-metric units of weight.
- With calibration adjustment programme.
- With net / total weighing.
- Piece counting: 1, 5, 10 or 20 reference pieces.
- Percentage weighing.
- Bi-directional RS232C data output supplied.
- Ultra low-profile, metal casing (W x D x H): 150 x 310 x 60mm.
Supplied with mains adapter for 230V 50/60Hz. Balances can be alternatively operated by accessory batteries.
Also available with DKD certified calibration weight, thermal printer, statistic printer, rechargeable battery pack or label printer at additional cost.
Readability 0.01 g
Capacity 2410 g
Reproducibility 0.01 ± g
Linearity 0.03 ± g
Pan dim. 150 dia. mm