Wide mouth bottles GLS 80 protect, DURAN®
Laboratory bottle with batch identification (Retrace Code), certificate available via the internet, with GLS80 wide neck (o.d. 80mm). Glass Type I / neutral glass as per USP, EP and JP. Autoclavable. Ideal for any application with powder or granulate, easier filling and emptying.
The coating of DURAN® protect is a resistant and transparent plastic coating based on a cross-linked copolymer. Complete with blue quick release closure (PP, integral lip seal) and pouring ring (PP) for drip-free pouring and clean, safe working.
The coating adheres to the surface of the glass and fulfils the following functions:
- protection of the glass surface against mechanical damage (e.g. scratches)
- keeps broken glass in place after breakage and avoids or reduces leakage
- minimises loss of media in case of breakage
- absorption of light up to a wavelength of 380nm
- autoclavable (< 135°C)
- can be used in microwaves
- high temperature applications for extended periods (>30min) and direct heating with a flame not recommended
- freezing down to -30°C possible
Temperature (max.): 135°C
Capacity 3500 ml
Diam. 160 mm
Height 271 mm