Insulated container Magic Touch 2
Superior insulating properties combined with high chemical resistance make Magic Touch 2™ laboratory ice buckets compatible not only with wet ice, but also with ultra-low temperature materials including dry ice, ice-salt slurries, dry ice solvent slurries, or liquid nitrogen. Their lightly textured non-slip finish and raised edge provides secure transport and a stylish look.
Expanded urethane icewares are
- impervious to moisture and odors
- able to withstand a wide temperature range: -196°C to 100°C
- provided with a convenient pour spout, drip-proof rims and fill line
- furnished with an indicator Snug-fitting
- easy and secure to stack because of a keyed lid and base