Safety-coated bottles, DURAN®
Glass laboratory bottles with DIN thread to ISO 4796. Safety-coated in plastic (DURAN® Protect). Neutral glass / Type I acc. to USP/EP. With Retrace code (Batch identification). Certificate available via the Internet.
DURAN® Protect is a resistant and transparent plastic coating based on a cross-linked co-polymer (polyurethane) applied onto DURAN® 3.3 borosilicate glass. The coating made from PU adheres to the glass surface and fulfils the following functions:
- protects the glass surfaces against mechanical damage (scratch protection)
- keeps fragments together in the event of glass breakage (shatter protection)
- minimises loss of fluid in the event of glass breakage
(leak and spray protection)
- absorbs UV rays up to a light wavelength of 380 nm (light protection)
Do not subject to an open flame or direct heat (e.g. on a laboratory hotplate). The max. temperature sustained is 135°C - continuous use at this temperature (>30 mins.) should be avoided.
DURAN® Protect is suitable for freezing (down to -30°C) and for use in microwaves.
Please order cap and pouring ring separately.
Capacity 100 ml
Ext. diam. 56 mm
Height 100 mm
Neck thread 45 GL
- Volume [ml]
- Diameter [mm]
- Height [mm]
- 41121818 Opbevaringsflaske til laboratoriebrug
- Qty per Salesunit
- 1 each
- Any questions, please contact
- Customer support, email@example.com, +45 44540000