Cell Culture Flasks 25 - 300 cm2
Features of the cell culture flasks:
- Surface activated growth area for optimal adhension and best proliferation of adherent cells.
- Crystal clear transparency.
- Geometry of the neck reduces risk of media slop over.
- Stable, slip-free stacking of multiple TPP flasks.
- Highly visible bilateral marking area.
- White and accurate volume graduations for optic control of the filling volume.
For optimum tissue growth, the growth area is opto-mechanical treated. This enhances cell adhesion and cell growth.
The geometry of the neck guarantees total access of TPP pipettes, TPP scrappers and the TPP spatula. No dead corners = 100 % cell retrieval.
The "Vent" lid can be placed in 2 positions:
1) One click and the "VENT" screwdriver is locked in the aeration position. This can be visually controlled by the height of the lid located at "12 o'clock".
2) Turn the "VENT" screw cap clockwise 90 ° to close the bottle gas cap. This can be visually controlled by the height of the lid at "3 o'clock".
Working volume: 15 - 45 ml
Max. volume: 165 ml
Dimensions (W x D x H): 210 x 122 x 50 mm
The bottles are delivered in 12 bags of 3 pcs.
Get your free samples here