Cell Culture Flasks 25 - 300 cm2
Features of the cell culture flasks:
- Surface activated growth area for optimal adhension and best proliferation of adherent cells.
- Crystal clear transparency.
- Geometry of the neck reduces risk of media slop over.
- Stable, slip-free stacking of multiple TPP flasks.
- Highly visible bilateral marking area.
- White and accurate volume graduations for optic control of the filling volume.
For optimum tissue growth, the growth area is opto-mechanical treated. This enhances cell adhesion and cell growth.
The geometry of the neck guarantees total access of TPP pipettes, TPP scrappers and the TPP spatula. No dead corners = 100 % cell retrieval.
The filter screw cap has a hydrophobic PTFE membrane with a pore size of 0.22 μm.
This provides optimum protection of the tissue culture, as the hydrophobic properties of the filter reject all of the fluid while achieving optimal gas exchange.
Working volume: 30 - 85 ml
Max. volume: 410 ml
Dimensions (W x D x H): 275 x 170 x 50 mm
The bottles are delivered in 6 bags of 3 pcs.