Features of the TPP cell culture microplates :
- Lid with air-venting system for controlled gas exchange with low evaporation.
- Vented base for air flow between stacked dishes to prevent condensation.
- Sloped edge allows placement of the lid in one position only.
- Yellow inscription field: yellow on yellow - match!
- Surface activated growth area on spherical zone of the well, only.
- Crystal clear transparency for excellent viewing.
- Black alphanumerics for quick identification of the wells.
- Clear alphanumerics between wells for orientation during microscopy.
The well geometry is an important criterion for a 96-well cell culture microplate.
TPP offers 2 types of well geometries:
- Excellent optical characteristics.
- Suitable for precise optical measurements, the measuring light is not distracted by the geometry.
- Suitable for microscopy applications (bottom reading).
- Growth are 0.322 cm2.
- No rims, well suited for pipetting.
- Used for agglutination tests and "+/-" evaluations.
- Growth area: 0,636 cm2
-Working volume: 0,34 ml
Type: Round bottom microplate
96 wells, Ø 6.4 mm
Cultivation area: 0. 636 cm²
Volume: 0.34 ml
Dimensions (W x D x H): 128 x 86 x 17 mm
Pcs: 54 test plates