The integral air filter blocks hazardous vapours and cleans the inflowing air from dust and dirt particles. With various connectors for capillaries and tubes. Safety Caps are available for most common glass bottles (e.g. thread size GL45). They can be customised for other container sizes by using different adapters. Especially recommended for HPLC use: Solvents stay clean and components of solvent mixtures can not evaporate. Optimum protection against health hazards caused by evaporation and insufficient sealing.
- no evaporation of hazardous gases
- no contamination of solvents
- no crimping of connection tubing
- easy container exchange
- no air intake (HPLC)
- cost efficiency (save expensive solvents by avoiding evaporation)
Safe solvent supply. With integral air filter vent. For maximum efficiency, we recommend that the vent is changed every 6 months. The filter membrane absorbs dust and dirt particles to protect your solvent reservoirs. The vent is universally suitable for all Safety Caps. It also works with your current Safety Caps, simply replace the old vent with the new one.
Description Safety Caps II for NS 29/32 bottles
Connections 2 capillaries (3.2mm o.d.)
- SCAT Europe
- 41122500 Laboratoriepropper, låg og tilbehør
- Qty per Salesunit
- 1 each
- Any questions, please contact
- Customer support, email@example.com, +45 44540000