Glass microfibre filters, grade GF/C
Glass microfibre filters have a fast filtration and a high loading capacity and particle retention rate. Manufactured without chemical binder from high grade borosilicate glass. (Exception: GF6, GF9)
They are suitable for gravity or low suction filtration.
Filtration speeds generally very much higher than conventional cellulose papers.
Efficient retention of micron size particles.
Must be used flat. Ideal for use in flat perforated plate Buchner type funnels (not sintered glass models).
Can be used up to 550°C
Wide range of applications including:
- retention of fine analytical precipitates
- retention of biochemical gelatinous precipitates
- water/air pollution analyses
- as prefilters for membranes
- scintillation counting
Extremely efficient filter made to retain fine particles and micro organisms. Particle retention to 1.2µm.
Dia. 50 mm
- 41104929 Filterpapir til laboratoriebrug
- Qty per Salesunit
- 100 each/pack
- Any questions, please contact
- Kundeservice, email@example.com