Glass microfibre filters, grade GF/A
Glass microfibre filters have a fast filtration and a high loading capacity and particle retention rate. Manufactured without chemical binder from high grade borosilicate glass. (Exception: GF6, GF9)
They are suitable for gravity or low suction filtration.
Filtration speeds generally very much higher than conventional cellulose papers.
Efficient retention of micron size particles.
Must be used flat. Ideal for use in flat perforated plate Buchner type funnels (not sintered glass models).
Can be used up to 550°C
Wide range of applications including:
- retention of fine analytical precipitates
- retention of biochemical gelatinous precipitates
- water/air pollution analyses
- as prefilters for membranes
- scintillation counting
The general purpose high efficiency glass microfibre filter. Particle retention to 1.6µm. Supplied in pack quantities as indicated.
Dia. 254 x 203 mm
- 40161518 Mikrofiberfilter
- Qty per Salesunit
- 100 each/pack
- Any questions, please contact
- Customer support, email@example.com, +45 44540000