The 50mm inline filter with it´s ultra pure Polypropylene housing (ultrasonic welded) with 47mm membranes. The filter comes with 6-12mm hose connectors (tapered) at the inlet and the outlet side. The PTFE-membrane can be used for filtration of aggressive chemicals including acids and non-aqueous solutions. Due to its high filter area of 1735 mm² the filter is suitable for long term gas filtration /venting applications, it could be used for filtration of higher volumes of liquid (up to approximately 500ml, depending on the particle load of the filtrated suspension) or for filtration of aggressive non aqueous liquids.
- hydrophobic PTFE-membrane
- Housing polypropylene
- autoclavable at 121 °C for 20 minutes at 2 bar, max. 3 cycles
- stepped hose connector of 6-10mm on either sides
- high throughput with low pressure drop
- max. operating pressure 4,0 bar