Manufacturer - Nabertherm
Nabertherm is located in Bremen. They have been one of the world's largest manufacturers of high-temperature furnaces for more than 70 years. They have a wide range, which in addition to standard laboratory muffle furnaces with a volume from 1 liter, also offer industrial furnaces for all purposes in volumes up to many thousands of liters and temperatures up to 3000°C:
• Tube furnaces in several lengths, angles and heating zones as well as vacuum.
• Hardening furnaces with robust refractory insulation stones, 1280°C.
• Flowmeter for non-flammable, protective or reactive gases.
• Furnaces at 450°C, 650°C & 850°C with fan to ensure optimal temperature stability, chamber in 100% stainless steel.
• Advanced NTL controllers allow control and programming of ramps as well as documentation via USB flash drive.
All Naberthem furnaces are made from stainless steel plates with insulation material: TRGS 905, class 1 or 2. Classified: Not carcinogenic.
We offer individual solutions with an attractive fast delivery time. At our service workshop, we have trained technicians who offer support, maintenance and service agreements at a very high level.
Unfortunately, we do not have all products on our website, so if you do not find what you are looking for, contact Product Manager Janni Nielsen on tel. +45 44 54 00 17 or email email@example.com
See Nabertherm's latest catalog here