High Performance for Education and the Laboratory.
Robust, easy to operate, equipped with good optics and, above all, reasonably priced.
Primo Star has been developed with long-term use and great durability in mind. It incorporates all the experience gathered by Carl Zeiss in the field of light microscopy, adapted specifically for educational purposes.
- Easy to operate
- Robust and durable
- Quality optics from Carl Zeiss
- Numerous innovative solutions
- Flexible through its modularity
- Excellent price/performance ratio
Primo Star HAL microscope,full-Köhler,stage R,Ph1,Ph2,Ph3,FOV 20
Primo Star HAL microscope,full-Köhler, stage R, Ph1, Ph2, Ph3, FOV 20
• Complete configuration with full-Köhler stand including
• halogen illumination with 6V 30W halogen lamp
• 4-position nosepiece, tilted backwards
• mechanical stage 75x30, drive right and specimen holder with spring clip left
• binocular tube 30°/20- eyepieces 10x/20 Br.foc. –
• objectives Plan-Achromat 10x Ph1, 20x Ph2, 40x Ph2 and 100x Oil Ph3
• condenser 0.9/ 1.25 with H, Ph1, Ph2, Ph3 phase contrast slider
• pinhole diaphragm, d=30mm
• external power unit 100...240VAC/50...60Hz/30VA with country-specific adapters
• dust cover
• color filter set blue, green, yellow
• interference filter green, d=45 mm for phase contrast
• 6V 30W halogen lamp (spare part)