Rotary evaporation - Lund
Thursday June 13 2019
At the seminar we will illuminate which factors have an impact on obtaining a good result by using a rotary evaporator and how to achieve continuous operation of a laboratory rotatory evaporator.
- Evaporation theory
- Applications with a rotary evaporator
- Choice of correct equipment for your task
- Choice of glass set and accessories
- Choice of vacuum system and cooling
- Solutions for several systems on the same source (cooling / vacuum)
- Destimatic System for continuous 24/7 operation
- Up-scaling from laboratory to industrial rotary evaporator
Target group: Users
Date: Thursday June 13 2019
Address: Lunds Universitet -Kemicentrum
Naturvetarevägen 14, Lund - ground floor in room KC:P
Time of day: 09 am to 2 pm.
Lecturer: Product manager Jürgen Heyder from Heidolph
Participation fee: Free
We know what it takes and look forward to an exciting day with you.