The cell culture flask with re-closable lid offers interesting usage. It is important that no «VENT» screw caps are employed – only filter screw caps. An internal pressure of more than 0.03 bar (0,00043 psi) in the flask might raise the lid and result in leakage.
The advantages of this unique flask are:
- Multi-use re-closable liquid-tight lid
- Complete access to flask chamber from above
- Safe, stable, slip-free stacking of multiple flasks, also in combination with the standard TPP cell culture flasks.
- Optionally available with barrier which creates a growth area of 115 cm2
General features of the TPP cell culture flasks:
- Surface activated, uniform flat growth surface
- Crystal clear transparency
- Geometry of the neck reduces risk of media slop over
- Stable, slip-free stacking of multiple TPP flasks
- Highly visible bilateral marking area
- White and accurate volume graduations for optic control of the filling volume
For optimum tissue growth, the growth area is opto-mechanical treated. This enhances cell adhesion and cell growth.