Tissue Culture Flask with peel-off Foil, 25 - 300 cm2. This flask cannot be re-closed after the foil has been peeled-off.
The foil is welded securely to the polystyrene carrier.
It is important that no «VENT» screw caps are employed – only filter screw caps. An internal pressure of more than 0.03 bar (0,00043 psi) in the flask might raise the foil and result in leakage.
Advantages of the tissue culture flask with the peel-off foil:
- Large pinched flap for a firm grip
- Foil is peeled off before access to the cultivation chamber
- Strong welding of peel-off foil
- Multilayer foil material
- Stacking ring offers stable and slip-free stapling of several flasks
- Optionally available with barrier
Features of the TPP tissue culture flask:
- Surface activated, uniform flat growth surface
- Crystal clear transparency
- Geometry of the neck reduces risk of media slop over
- Stable, slip-free stacking of multiple TPP flasks
- Highly visible bilateral marking area
- White and accurate volume graduations for optic control of the filling volume
For optimum tissue growth, the growth area is opto-mechanical treated. This enhances cell adhesion and cell growth.
The filter screw cap has a hydrophobic PTFE membrane with a pore size of 0.22 μm.
This provides optimum protection of the tissue culture, as the hydrophobic properties of the filter reject all of the fluid while achieving optimal gas exchange.
Recommended volume: 30 - 85 ml
Max. Volume: 200 ml
Dimensions (W x D x H): 275 x 170 x 55 mm
Lid opening (W x D): 140 x 185 mm
The bottles are delivered in 4 bags on 2 pcs.
Get your free samples here