Full face mask BRK 820
Tested and approved to EN 136 and CE standards. With polycarbonate visor. Speech diaphragm and round thread connection according to EN 148-1.
- Maximum field of view thanks to low position nosepiece with two exhalation valves
- Heat resistant polycarbonate visor, tested and approved for use by firefighters
- Carefully designed airway ensures non-misting visor
- 5-point headstrap attachment
- Optimal sealing to face, can be fitted to all head sizes
- Shock-absorbing device reduces the risk of injuries caused by impacts to the mask
- Resistant PE speech membrane in stainless steel casing
- Variable fastening headstrap
- No special tools required for maintenance
- Simple operation for changing sealing rings and ventilation panels
Full face mask BRK 820 G
As facemask BRK 820, but with a scratch- and solvent-resistant surface-hardened polycarbonate lens.
Type BRK 820 (Class 3)